Check this page regularly for updates:
Website updates 26 July 2018
Exhibition Meet Programme added to 2018 Meets
Link to NFoL and booking form added to Downloads Page
Invitation to Chairman’s Dinner, Menu options and booking form added to Downloads Page
Website updates 3 June 2018
Contact updates subsequent to AGM
Exhibition entry forms and details for new Exhibition Secretary
Website updates 18 April 2018
Regalia prices updated for 2018
Meet expenses guidance added to Download page
Jed Wee workshop page removed
PG News update 1 April 2018
Whitchurch Meets programme added to Meets 2018 page
New pages added:
2018 AGM Papers
Suggest a Meet Site form
PG News update 25 Feb 2018
Notification that children under 18 years camp free. Come and join our Meets so that your children can enter the new Young Person Photographic competition.
Festival Meet competition details added to 2018 Competitions Page
Exhibition Meet competition details added to 2018 Competitions Page.
Jed Wee Birds of Prey workshop – 11 April 2018 near Ripon. Almost fully booked. Follow on from Whitchurch Meet. Book your place(s) now using the website form.
PG News update 1 Feb 2018
- Meet bookings are progressing well. Please remember that Club and Commercial sites have limited pitches pre-booked for our Meet. Be sure to reserve your pitch early to benefit from the Meet rate.
- Why not join us at the Alton Star Meet 15 – 20 March 2018 and visit the Photography Show at the NEC (17 – 20 March 2018)
- Sharpness Meet 21 – 26 June 2018 – further details added.
- Jed Wee Birds of Prey workshop – 11 April 2018 near Ripon. Almost fully booked. Follow on from Whitchurch Meet. Book your place(s) now using the website form.
- Nominations for PG Council. We genuinely need your help. All nominations/volunteers to email@example.com
- New Young Person Photographic Competition launched – see website page for details.
- Watch the website for Festival/AGM and Exhibition updates – coming soon.
- Join the new C&CC Photographic Group Facebook page (closed group). Link on the website homepage.
Full 2018 Meets details and associated booking form are now available on the 2018 Meets page.
During 2018 Vice Chairman, Keith, will be co-ordinating with Alan, Stewards and members the photographic themes and content of our Meets – to suit all levels of experience/ability.
General Data Protection Regulations
This legislation comes into effect May 2018. The potential fines for non-compliance are very significant. There will undoubtedly be changes to how we issue Photocamper and communicate by email. More information when available.
Festival and Exhibition Meets
Start thinking now about images that you can share and submit at these events. Watch the website and Photocamper for updates. For 2018 the Exhibition judging will include a new Young Person Class (under 18 years). This will be for images taken during PG Meets – using smart phone or any camera – look out for more details and decide now which Meets to attend with your children/grand children.
Recruitment – can you please help?
Volunteers needed to run the Festival and Exhibition during 2019. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Stewards always needed for Meets
At present the Photographic Section sees a smallish proportion of its 600 plus households/1000 plus individual members at Meets.
There is a consistent and reliable core of volunteer Stewards for Meets but any unplanned absence/illness places stress on these valued volunteers.
The age profile of most current volunteers is in the “retired” category (not untypical of C&CC membership) but with current levels of resourcing the sustainability of the Section is very evidently at risk.
New volunteers are urgently needed to both undertake small short term tasks, Steward at Meets and to shadow existing Council roles ready to take over when a need arises.
If you are willing to help or have any suggestions in this respect please email now: email@example.com.Feedback & Suggestions